6.9.07

Promises

I promise you I'll be there for you whenever you need;
I promise you I'll make you happy until your last few days;
I promise you I'll be able to laught at your sadness laughes;
I promise you I'll listen to you until the end;
I promise you I'll talk to you even if we have a fight;
I promise you I'll walk with the dog every single morning even if it's raining;
I promise you I'll listen to your favorite song and sing it louder with you;
I promise you I'll walk on the beach at least one day a week to feel the sun on my face;
I promise you I'll say good morning every day for people I love;
I promise you I'll wake up earlier to enjoy the day more and more;
I promise you I'll be able to say more often I LOVE for people I really care;
I promise you I'll spend more time with people I love.

Kisses and see you!
Érika

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Muito bonitinho...mesmo!
Bjão, moça!